Responsible for the personal information
Gyptech AB, (organization number 556595-6850) with address Norrgatan 15, 352 31 Växjö, is responsible for processing your personal data.
If you would like to contact us, please send as un email to firstname.lastname@example.org
How do we process your personal information?
Gyptech AB only collects personal information that is necessary, relevant and not superfluous for the purpose for which it is intended. Personal data is processed for a purpose and on a legal basis.
Gyptech AB will process personal data only as long as it is required for the purpose it was collected. We have a thinning routine that we continuously follow which involves deleting personal information. We take into account other legislation, such as the accounting act.Gyptech AB will not sell or otherwise transfer personal data to third parties, with the exception of government decisions or support of law.
Where is the personal data processed?
We may transfer your personal data to a country outside the EU/EES. For example, this can be the case if we need to share personal data within the group. In such transfers, we take all reasonable legal, technical and organizational measures to ensure that the level of protection is the same as in the EU/EEA.Gyptech AB undertakes technical and organizational actions to protect the personal data being processed so that the data is not lost, destroyed, manipulated or becomes available to unauthorized persons. The actions aim to achieve a level of security that is sufficiently high considering the technical capabilities available. Gyptech AB is following the development to continuously adapt our solutions.
When you use our website, certain information is collected through so-called cookies. The information includes technical information about your device, such us IP address, browser or internet connection. The storage is automatic, but you can choose to turn it off by blocking cookies in the settings of your browser.
What rights are there for you as a person?
As a person, you have multiple rights in respect of privacy. Below we give you a summary of your rights. You are entitled to:
- A registry extract – a confirmation of and information about the personal data being processed.
- Correction – to get incorrect information corrected.
- Deletion – to remove certain data.
- Opposition – object to our treatment if it is based on interest weighing or for direct marketing.
- Limited treatment – Personal data processing is limited, if you, for example, oppose the accuracy of the data.
- Data portability – The personal data can be moved from us to another instance responsible for personal data.
- Revoke consent – You can revoke a given consent at any time.
- Leave a complaint – The right to file a complaint with the Data Protection Authority if you consider that your personal information is not processed correctly. Contact information to the Data Protection Authority can be found further down.
How do you contact us?
Supervision and compliance
Gyptech AB will document all possible personal data incidents and, unless it is not unlikely that it poses a risk to the registrants’ rights and liberties, also report incidents to the Data Protection Authority.
In case of complaints regarding the processing of personal data, you can contact the Data Protection Authority and make a notification. You reach the Data Protection Authority as follows:
Phone number: 08-657 61 00, mån-fre, kl. 09.00–11.30 och 12.30–15.0
Fax: 08-652 86 52